Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need help replacing the outer glass on my gen air wall…

Customer Question
I need help replacing...

I need help replacing the outer glass on my gen air wall oven doors for micro and oven. Hey shattered during the move. The inside is fine. Just both outer glass windows on the doors.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Micro- door info 8587 105 54023

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Xn41213511

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Ul:e150072sp

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/14/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

open the oven door the model /serial tag should be on the inner face frame of the inner cavity

And none of the numbers you have given is a model number!