Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I bought a Samsung dryer from Best Buy, but I needed it side…

Customer Question
I bought a Samsung...

I bought a Samsung dryer from Best Buy, but I needed it side vented. I found out that they do not do that. I bought a side venting kit for the dryer online, but found out that I can not do it myself as the dryer has to be taking apart.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

New, model DV45H7000E

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Looking for a technician to do the work

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Need the name of a technician in the South Berwick,ME

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 4 days by:
9/19/2017
Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician

You can obtain several quotes at the same time for Samsung service at this LINK

Sears Service are also available on 1(###) ###-####/p>

Let me know how you get on, and please get back to me if you have any other questions or concerns and I will try help you more.

It may take more than one exchange to get a fix, so please work with me, you are my eyes and ears here

If you feel that I have helped to answer your questions please remember to rate my performance positively before you leave so that we can close the file as it is the only acknowledgement we receive for our time and experience.

Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago

Just a quick follow-up as I have not heard from you for a while.

Anything more to report ?

Please get back to me if you have any other questions or concerns and I will try help you more.

Anything more I can do for you ?