Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Cardio lid lock problem. How do I fix it? Code on washer…

Customer Question
Cardio lid lock problem...

Cardio lid lock problem. How do I fix it?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Code on washer comes up E3F5. Is there a easy fix.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It's a carrion. Less than 2 years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

How much will the parts cost?

Contractor's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Appliance Technician's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

That's fine just need it to stop making the fault nice, driving me nuts.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/14/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

Wtw704qdw9

Thank you!
Give me a minute or two to pull up information on this model

ok The error code of F5 -E3 means Lid Lock will not unlock ,, Fault is displayed when one of the following conditions occurs:

• Excessive force on lid is preventing lock bolt from retracting. Unlock

• Wash media buildup is preventing lock bolt from retracting.

• Main control cannot determine if lid lock is in an unlocked state

So is the lid locked at this time?

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?