Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I HAVE MAYTAG DRYER MODEL MDG9700SQO PROBLEM HAS TO, HEAT I…

Customer Question
I HAVE MAYTAG DRYER...

I HAVE MAYTAG DRYER MODEL MDG9700SQO PROBLEM HAS TO

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

HEAT I REPLACED THE IGNITER,RADIANT SENSOR, AND COILS

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

STILL NO HEAT NOT EVEN A GLOW OR CLICK TO STAR HEAT

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I AM AT ENDS WHAT COULD I DO NEXT, YES A DO THE WORK MY SELF

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/14/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

I do not find a model number of MDG9700SQO can you please look at it once again?

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?