Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a kenmore elite smart heat quietpak9, everything

Customer Question
I have a kenmore...

I have a kenmore elite smart heat quietpak9, everything works but it does not want to heat. Its a gas unit. Theres no spark or gas smell. like if its not sending the signal to turn on to the gas control.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

9 yrs

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If its not to complicated, yes.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It spins and turns on well. the only thing it won't turn on the gas

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/14/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?