Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Avanti tlw30w has an e6 error on the panel. The manual…

Customer Question
My Avanti tlw30w has...

My Avanti tlw30w has an e6 error on the panel. The manual says its door lock malfunctioned. I can't clear this error message. I have clothes in the machine that need to bleed spun out and dried. Can you help?

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

It's a washing machine

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I just told you

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Yes. There is no time for a home visit.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
Any chance you can help me with this asap?
Helloooo
This session is officially ended. Nobody answered for 30 minutes. There were no status updates of anything. Please refund my money. Have a nice day.
Answered in 3 days by:
9/18/2017
Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician

This is a Water Level error = Over full

Quick and easy fix is to reposition the outlet hose and drain manually into a bucket or any container/drain, that is lower than the tub