John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

The modelc25985SETESS oven displays a flashing "locked" and

Customer Question

The modelc25985SETESS oven displays a flashing "locked" and nothing works. I turned power on and off - no help
JA: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: Not for a few hours - it is not plug in as far as I know - I turned off the circuit breaker for several minutes - back on.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I have read the owners manual but found no troubleshooting steps. It appears the gas supply to the house is OK
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 1 month ago.

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

I find no such model number as 25985SETESS

Can you look at it once again please?

And is the oven door locked or is this a control lock ?