Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Experience:  30 years Appliance Field 15 yr with Whirlpool Corp. 9 yrs Whirlpool Technical Assistance Line
16832328

I need Service Manual for Frigidaire Refrigerator M:

I need Service Manual for Frigidaire Refrigerator M: FRT17G4BQ9 S: BA64116543. THANK YOU. JIM

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Unfortunately I see you requested me but I can not get Frigidaire services manuals so I'll have to opt out and if another expert can help you they will respond.

Jim I see the last person has opted out of your question!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

This is a fairly simple unit .

What are you needing to know ?

possibly how to advance into defrost?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I'm a Service Tech that doesn't have Service Manuals. I need one for Frigidaire Refrigerator M: FRT17G4BQ9 S: BA64116543. When I get older I want to be just like you Bigger Brother. However for the hear and now I just need the manual please. Thank you, Jim

Jim this unit does not have a service manual all it has is the wire diagram ,it shows the wire diagram , how to manually cycle defrost and how to advance the icemaker.

I can send that to you if you would like?

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?
If not I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Here's all I see with board
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Which one is the code?

the code for what?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Same appliance with what you sent

I have NO IDEA as to what your talking about.

You have asked for a service manual on this model number and I asked why you needed a service manual due to the fact the manufacture does not offer a service manual on this frigidaire refrigerator !

Am I missing something ??

Experience: 30 years Appliance Field 15 yr with Whirlpool Corp. 9 yrs Whirlpool Technical Assistance Line