Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Miele is showing F11. I have tried restarting but it

Customer Question
My Miele is showing...

My Miele is showing F11. I have tried restarting but it shows F11 again

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Miele is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It's about 2-3 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Hopefully. I cleaned th e filter

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I'm trying to find the exact model for you

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/14/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 11 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

F11 means that the dishwasher isn't draining water properly. Check your drain hoses and make sure nothing is blocking the drain hose.

Remove the filter from the bottom if your dishwasher. There is a dome with a wire clamp on the top of it. pry the clamp off with a flat head screwdriver and pull the dome straight up to make sure nothing is blocking the drain impeller. If everything checks good, then replace your drain pump.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.