Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Samsung model#RF24FSEDBSR is not working, RF24FSEDBSR/AA,

Customer Question
Samsung model#RF24FSEDBSR is not...

Samsung model#RF24FSEDBSR is not working

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

RF24FSEDBSR/AA

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Would like to as soon as possible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not cooling no lights for 2 days

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/14/2017
Appliance Technician: ApplianceTech, Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
ApplianceTech
ApplianceTech, Appliance Technician

Hello and thanks for using JA!

My name is ***** ***** I have been repairing appliances for over 40 yrs and I will be assisting you tonight in trying to find out why your appliance is not working. Sometimes, there will be lapses in my replies back to your because of the volume of questions I am answering. But, please be assured that I will be giving you my best effort to help solve your problem.
Give me a few minutes to check out the info you have provided, so I can give you an accurate answer.
Thanks

You say you have no lights on inside?

If you place your ear to the side, can you hear any sounds or is it silent?

no sound at all

there seems to be a problem on the site for payment. They are locking me out while you figure out what is wrong.