Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I was trying to find a code for a control board on a 3rd…

Customer Question
I was trying to...

I was trying to find a code for a control board on a 3rd door jenn air refrigerator with the i d plate missing

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Jenn-Air is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Yes it a 2009 model the model number is *****

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I just need the code to reset the control board I have replaced the board already but it won't run until I put the code in

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/14/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 11 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

The 4 digit code should be located on your model sticker near the ceiling of the refrigerator section. Is it not there?

No the data plate been removed
I d plate have been removed
Are u still there

I'm sorry I don't believe I'll be able to assist you here, so I'll opt out, but that will open this question to all other Experts, and someone will be along shortly to assist you

Ok thanks
Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician

Without the Code on the sticker, this will be a little more convoluted than we might hope unfortunately

This is going to require direct contact with Jenn-Air Support as we are not able to complete the Query without your person details, address etc

We cannot ask you to provide these to us as 3rd Party, it would breach confidentiality

Please use this FORM to make direct contact

Please understand that not all things can be resolved at home without some closer inspection and outside intervention, so please do not shoot the messenger, it is to save you time and money.

If you feel that I have helped to answer your questions please remember to rate my performance positively before you leave so that we can close the file as it is the only acknowledgement we receive for our time and experience.