Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have Whirlpool dryer model GGW9200LW1 that drys

Customer Question
Hi I have Whirlpool...

Hi I have Whirlpool dryer model GGW9200LW1 that drys inconsistently. It gets stuck on sensing mode. Any thoughts?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

10-12yrs old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. it is a duet. I can typically fix anything I am just not good a diagnostics.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The best mode to try to dry on is manual

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/14/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 11 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello,Do you have any information on the issue?
Hello,I am still waiting on a response. It was explained that when I paid I would have a solution.

Does it dry on TIMED DRY fine? Also do you have a normal size load when using auto dry as they had issues with a small load not hitting the sensor paddles good on that unit.

I only run it on Time Dry, but it does not dry consistently on Time Dry either. Load size doesn't seem to matter I have to run it on Time Dry multiple times.
If I run it on other selections it basically stays on sensing mode and the timer will jump, i.e. it will go from 55 to 45 within a minute.
Do you have a solution?? It is has been over 24hrs since I submitted my question.