Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have this model of dishwasher and it is doing the same…

Customer Question
I have this model...

I have this model of dishwasher and it is doing the same thing, running about 15 minutes and stopping

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Kitchen aid kuds30fxss1

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I have up to this point

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have been googling for a week ...the element has been tested and is fine

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Appliance
Will the response be here?
9/14/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 9 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

When you say the unit runs for 15 minutes then stops.

Do you mean it just stops making noise or that everything including the indicator lights also turn off?

And when it does stop how do you get it to start back up again?

Lights turn off and it stops. To start again I have to hit cycle and start
No live chat...I am not at home with the appliance

ok so your issue is with in the electronic control board software.

Have you tried to REBOOT the electronic control board yet?

No, how would I do that?

ok Let`s unplug or turn the circuit breaker off for 5 minutes then plug it in and see if the unit will run and stay running.

And I do realize this will take time to see if it will stay running or not!!

That has been done several times...it doesn't work

and it WAS for 5 minute or longer ? less the 5 it will not rest.

The last time I tried it I had off overnight

ok good info .

Since the electronic control board will not reboot ,your going to have to replace it .

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

I have replaced it, and it still isn't working

you just Recently replaced the electronic control board?

a week ago....I googled and decided to do that first. I have also had the element tested and it is fine

and when the unit stops your not getting any blinking lights it just goes dead and you have to select a cycle and press start to get it to run?

I replaced the control board....are these two different parts?

yuo have the main electronic control board and the user interface that has the button/keypads on it.

Do you have a part number of the part that you replaced?

It is the part on top of the door with the buttons on it

ok so that it just the user interface/ control panel not the main control board two different parts.

Sorry for the delay My PC decided to update its self

I will need the part your linked to earlier?

yes that is correct!