John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have refrigrator model # kfis25xvms1 S/N ky2644504 by

Customer Question

I have refrigrator model # kfis25xvms1 S/N ky2644504 by mistake i left the door not closed it when i got up in the am i had water all over my kitchen
JA: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?
Customer: model no.kfis25xvms1 s.n ky2644504 I got it about 8.5 yr. ago
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: i do not think that its work i need someone to walk me through what i should do not have ice cubs and it flashes 15c 17c what does it mean??
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no just to say to you i am 80 yrs old and have no booklet of the fridge i had a flood in my house and lost many papers
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I do not have text message capability
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i am not happy with your service do not take moor money from me and give me back my 5.00
Expert:  Martyn Lloyd replied 1 month ago.

I have sent a Refund request to Admin for you

As a courtesy to you, please see attached is the manual for your fridge for your future reference