Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The machine wont start. 2 days. I don't know if its the

Customer Question
The machine wont start ...

The machine wont start

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

2 days

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't know if its the button ,once u keep pushing it ill start some times

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

W10330928a

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/13/2017
Appliance Technician: ApplianceMAN, Home Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
ApplianceMAN
ApplianceMAN, Home Appliance Technician

Good after noon, let me see what I can find on this and we can go from there, Give me a few minutes

Could you confirm your model number here, This is showing up as a refrigerator ?