Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

On my washer the control lock button is off and I can get it…

Customer Question
On my washer the...

On my washer the control lock button is off and I can get it to do anything

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

The control lock button is on. Approx 10 hrs old. It just finished a load. It is the duet

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Don't know it depends on what is wrong with it

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No it's been working fine

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/13/2017
Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Do you have the make and model number please.

It's a Whirlpool Duet, model GHW9400PT4

If you have the control lock on then to turn it off you need to press and hold the end of cycle signal button for about 5 seconds.

Try that and see what happens and let me know.