Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Kenmore electric dryer model# 110 62822100 takes longer…

Customer Question
my Kenmore electric dryer model#...
my Kenmore electric dryer model# ***** 62822100 takes longer and longer to hear. I checked vent and it looks clear...worn coils?
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/14/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

No the coil is either good or bad but not slower.

your either looking at a venting issue or a thermostat issue.

this model has three thermostats .

Do you have a way of pulling the vent off the rear of the dryer and testing the temperature of the exhaust air coming out of the dryer?