Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a KitchenAid gas range model SSS02, serial

Customer Question
Good morning, Contractor's Assistant:...

Good morning,

Contractor's Assistant: Hello. How can I help?

I have a KitchenAid gas range model SSS02, serial no,D13359135,

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

This shows an error on the screen"Stuck/shorted key Error code F2E1 How can I fix it?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

We have tried switching the mains off and on again, but the error code keeps coming back;

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/13/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 8 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

The model number you have listed is missing several digits on the front of the model. Do you have a model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the oven and can be seen if you open the door or remove the drawer below the door if there is one so that I can better assist you?

John, Home Appliance Technician