John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a KitchenAid gas range model SSS02, serial

Customer Question

Good morning,
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I have a KitchenAid gas range model SSS02, serial no,D13359135,
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: This shows an error on the screen"Stuck/shorted key Error code F2E1 How can I fix it?
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: We have tried switching the mains off and on again, but the error code keeps coming back;
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

The model number you have listed is missing several digits on the front of the model. Do you have a model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the oven and can be seen if you open the door or remove the drawer below the door if there is one so that I can better assist you?