AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 15 years
76126576

Got a washer LTF2140FS1 that won't spin on the spin cycle.

Customer Question

got a washer LTF2140FS1 that won't spin on the spin cycle. It only rotates once after draining. already replaced the door lock & switch and the drain pump & motor
JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: LTF2140FS1 that's about 9 years old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I was hoping so
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: not sure
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Sorry, this is a Frigidaire front-loading washer
Expert:  AppTech8579 replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. Sorry for the delay. Do you still need help with this?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
If you have a quick answer, I'd appreciate it as I am about to purchase a new washer

The motor coupling will need to be replaced to fix this.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 5 star is how I receive payment for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated. Please rate my service and not the appliance. Also rating me does not close this question and you can still post here if you need anymore help. Thank you!