Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Model #ARWXF129W washer. I have 120V going to the board but…

Customer Question
Model #ARWXF129W washer. I...

Model #ARWXF129W washer. I have 120V going to the board but the washer reacts like there is no power. Is there a test to see if the board is bad? Thanks, ***** *****

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

The make is Ariston Splendede, model #ARWXF 129 W. It is about 1.5 years old and had had about 10 loads of wash thru it.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Don't think so. I tried to find a service tech in the Kalamazoo Mich area that would work on it but could not. That's why I'm doing it myself.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/13/2017
Appliance Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 11 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor

Can you open the door?