Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

LFUH21F7LM2 FRIGIDAIRE UPRIGHT, 4 YEARS OLD LFUH21F7LM2, WE

Customer Question

LFUH21F7LM2 FRIGIDAIRE UPRIGHT
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 4 YEARS OLD LFUH21F7LM2
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: WE LOST POWER AND NOW POWER BACK ON. JUST NEED TO RESET ELECTRONIC CONTOLS
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: OFF FOR 32 HOURS
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

The only way to reset the controls is to first unplug the unit for 5 minutes. If that doesn't work, press and hold the "up" and "down" buttons for 10 seconds and that is the reset for the board. If it doesn't work, the display board needs to be replaced because it has just shorted out from the power outage. Below is a link to the part.

CLICK HERE for display board

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?