Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am trying to troubleshoot my fridge. The freezer seems to…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to troubleshoot my fridge. The freezer seems to work fine but the fridge is warm

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Kenmore Model 253. 52349303 I would say 10 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Maybe...pending on the solution might be.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I am aware of. It was working fine, then quick sometime last night or today. Just trying to fix it rather than purchase a new one if it makes sense to do so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/13/2017
Appliance Technician: ApplianceMAN, Home Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
ApplianceMAN
ApplianceMAN, Home Appliance Technician
Good evening,Im Sean and look forward to helping you,
Fridge is warm, freezer cold. Looking for solution to fix the problem.
Ok, alright, so you have a possiblity of two issues, a defrost issue, or a damper issue!A defrost issue would cause the evaporator coil to freeze solid which would cause little air flow in refrigerator area......Another issue would be a damper door for air flow control, if it's stuck or closed it will not allow air across. These are 2 of your basic issues
Are we still connected?

Have you read thru and checked anything?