Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

GE induction top model jp6900k1bg. GE service guy sez needs

Customer Question

GE induction cook top model jp6900k1bg. GE service guy sez needs p.n.wb27x416, but no longer available? google GE induction problems and the vast majority of post sez replace rectifiers. Where do you get them
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: built pre 1989
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yup
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: 3 burners work bottom large burner doesn't, replaced burned out fuse and the fuse went out again
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. So I was able to find one brand new but the price is through the roof. I was also able to find it used on ebay and its supposed to be in verified working condition the seller says sadly this is it. Otherwise its replacing the whole unit.

http://www.searspartsdirect.com/part-number/WB27X416/0022/363.html

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GE-RANGE-COOKTOP-POWER-MODULE-PART-WB27X416-/382025191523?hash=item58f279d063:g:an0AAOSwDmBY3rMb

Please note that we here at JustAnswer are on an honor system. I am only credited for my time in the event you rate with 3-5 stars at the top. I do hope that I have earned a 5 star rating from you today. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me.