Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I am looking for a gas range thermostatfor my kenmore gas

Customer Question
i am looking for a...
i am looking for a gas range thermostat(###) ###-####for my kenmore gas stove
JA: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?
Customer: It is the thermostat
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: the part number by INVERSES is(###) ###-####
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/12/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 3 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

All appliance parts are looked up off the appliance model number

open the oven door the model /serial tag should be on the oven face frame. and look like this 123 .(###) ###-####/p>

Range model number is(###) ###-####Thermostat number off the thermostat is(###) ###-####

Thank you!
Give me a minute or two to pull up information on this model

the part number of the oven thermostat is(###) ###-####.

And I`m sorry to say that the manufacture no longer manufactures the part.

By law Appliance manufactures only have to stock a part for 7 years after the unit has been manufactured.

After that time most manufactures have all none sold parts returned to them and those returned are scraped and or recycled.

John, Home Appliance Technician