Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Replacing blower wheel on amana ptac mod nbr pth153g50 ser…

Customer Question
Replacing blower wheel on...

Replacing blower wheel on amana ptac mod nbr pth153g50 ser nbr

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Amana is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Pth153g50axxxaa

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Have replacement wheel but unable to figure out how to get it ouyt

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/12/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

you have to pull the unit out of the wall and remove the blower wheel and motor as one assembly .it has brackets on each end that hold the assembly in place.

I tried to find you a video on replacing the blower wheel but I can not find one .

if you have any questions just reply back to me.