Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can you verify that the location of the drain pump on model…

Customer Question
Can you verify that...

Can you verify that the location of the drain pump on model WFW95HEXW2 is in the same location as Model WFW94HEXR2? You have details about accessing the latter on your website

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

There is no water left in the actual washer, but there is water left in the channel of the gasket. Nobody addresses that specifically, so I figured the first step is to check the pump filter

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Was considering it

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I am pretty handy

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/12/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category

I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!

My name is Woody.

I will be glad to assist you today.

I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company

And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.

I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.

I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

The drain pum pis located on the base (floor ) of the unit in the front center of the unit.

but in the lip of the door boot there are no drain holes so what ever water is in that lip will remain there .that is normal .but if you still would like to clean the pump filter just let me know I will assist you in removing the front washer panel so you can gain access just let me know!

BTW, your cell phone app is only available for iPhone - I have an Android phone so, no luck. The website should specify that the app is only for Apple

You will need to contact Just Answer on the phone issue .

I as an expert am a remote agent and work from my own business not in a Just Answer office.

John, Home Appliance Technician