Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Where do i run t

Where do i run t
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Run the hair dryer?

It looks like you have the door apart which is great. You run the hair dryer all along the bottom of where the buttons are located. Do flip the circuit breaker off or unplug the dishwasher first. And as long as the door is apart, unplug the connections between the board and the control panel to make sure they are securely pushed onto the receptacles.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Am I pulling out the connections that are going into the control panel or the ones going into the board? Neither one seems to come out too easily?

They are plugged in securely I understand. But I would disconnect them and then re-plug them in just to make sure you have a good connection.

And you'll want to disconnect the wires from both sides if possible.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?