Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I cannot clean my stove.self clean, it comes up with F5E1

Customer Question
what does this,mean JA: I'll do...
I cannot clean my stove.self clean, it comes up with F5E1 what does this,mean
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: J ust yesterday this never happened before
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: what do the letters stand for
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/12/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 2 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

F5E1 means that your door latch has failed and isn't rotating properly. If the oven will still allow you to open the door, open the door and wiggle the door latch in case it's jammed. Then close the door, reset power to the oven and try again. If you still get the same error, replace the door latch because it has failed I'm sorry to say.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?

thank you i need a new latch

No problem. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and if you need anything else just let me know.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc