McgiverSR
McgiverSR, Customer Service
Experience:  epa universal certified ,over 35 years in the field
97494692

Edgestar washer dryer combo...washes clothes well but is not

Customer Question

Edgestar washer dryer combo...washes clothes well but is not drying well....towles, etc need to be hung to dry after cycle is complete....should i run an extra dry cycle???? help...thank you
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  McgiverSR replied 1 month ago.
Can you give some more detail about the dryer?Does it use a timed dry if so how long is it?Or does it use a dry sensor? which would not dry by time but by moisture retention! Give me the complete model and sn
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
dries by moisture retention is an edgestar washer/dryer combo unit....all-in-one....don't have the model # and cannot pull out unit to find it...informational pamphlet is at our other home...this unit was purchased for a second home because of its compact size and both functions in one unit
Expert:  McgiverSR replied 1 month ago.
I would like to have someone else assist you I can't do anything without model number if you want good information