Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I just recently purchased a cond in Rancho Mirage that has a

Whirlool gas stove and oven...
I just recently purchased a cond in Rancho Mirage that has a Whirlool gas stove and oven. When I took my food out, I must have accidentally hit something other than the Cancel/off button. I can't turn it off for some reason not set the clock to the correct time. I live in the desert and can't keep this oven on all night. Can you please call me at(###) ###-#### It is the Accubake model.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: The model is Accubake, and I do not know old it is. It is gas. I can. It get the oven to turn off.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: It is after 8 pm in California. That is why I was hoping someone could tak me through this on the phone.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Just to talk me thru this so I can get the oven off
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/12/2017
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the oven and can be seen if you open the door or remove the drawer below the door if there is one so that I can better assist you?

And is the display blank right now? Is it heating? what is it doing right now?

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Model #SF265LXTS 2. The oven finally went off. However it won't let me set the correct time. It is showing 2:15. I may have accidentally hit the button that says To lock, Hold 3 seconds. I hope that isn't the self clean button and that's why it won't let me set the correct time. This is a lot to type, can I call you or you call me.
Phone call session started
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc