John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a dish drawer which I am trying to replace the

Customer Question

I have a dish drawer which I am trying to replace the display assembly and cannot free the old item. I have a new one to replace the old broken one with.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: about 30 mins
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes I have replace one before buit dont remambe how I took off the display panel
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: not at this time
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

Can you take a picture and attach it with the paper clip or attach files button above this text box so I can see what your panel looks like which you're trying to remove?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
okay
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No thanks
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
This is a dish drawer, are you not able to help?
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Are you lost ?
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

I have asked you 3 times the same thing. I can't help you if I don't know what dish drawer you're working on. Can you take a picture and attach it with the paper clip or attach files button above this text box so I can see what your panel looks like which you're trying to remove?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
we dont appear to be doing well ?
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

...

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I dont want to switch to a phone call so you need to find the page in the [email protected] dish drawer manual and come back to me
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

I have asked you 5 times the same thing. I can't help you if I don't know what dish drawer you're working on. Can you take a picture and attach it with the paper clip or attach files button above this text box so I can see what your panel looks like which you're trying to remove?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It is a DD60DCx6 and the part is a 512487P
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The top display panel on the dish drawer with the pull handle in the middle
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

We clearly have some communication issues.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am most dissatisfied with your help. You obviously do not know the appliance concerned and your cpmpany has the cheek to charge fo this below par service.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Please cancel my free trial of your operation. thank you.