Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a dish drawer which I am trying to replace the

Customer Question
I have a dish...

I have a dish drawer which I am trying to replace the display assembly and cannot free the old item. I have a new one to replace the old broken one with.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About 30 mins

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes I have replace one before buit dont remambe how I took off the display panel

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not at this time

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/12/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 11 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Can you take a picture and attach it with the paper clip or attach files button above this text box so I can see what your panel looks like which you're trying to remove?

okay

No thanks
This is a dish drawer, are you not able to help?

Are you lost ?

I have asked you 3 times the same thing. I can't help you if I don't know what dish drawer you're working on. Can you take a picture and attach it with the paper clip or attach files button above this text box so I can see what your panel looks like which you're trying to remove?

we dont appear to be doing well ?

...

I dont want to switch to a phone call so you need to find the page in the [email protected] dish drawer manual and come back to me

I have asked you 5 times the same thing. I can't help you if I don't know what dish drawer you're working on. Can you take a picture and attach it with the paper clip or attach files button above this text box so I can see what your panel looks like which you're trying to remove?

It is a DD60DCx6 and the part is a 512487P
The top display panel on the dish drawer with the pull handle in the middle

We clearly have some communication issues.

I am most dissatisfied with your help. You obviously do not know the appliance concerned and your cpmpany has the cheek to charge fo this below par service.
Please cancel my free trial of your operation. thank you.