Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Need fan motor for whirlpool EV150NXAN00, motor is absolete

Customer Question

Need fan motor for whirlpool EV150NXAN00, motor is absolete pulled motor and found motor number2150623 zp. Old motor some times sound like a lose fan belt
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 1994
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes, have pulled the old motor already.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: need crossreference motor number so I can replace the old one. Tryed contacting whirlpool with no avail.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

The substitution motor you need is par number 482731. Below is a link to the new fan motor you need for your unit.

CLICK HERE for fan motor

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.