Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Whirlpool range/oven. It came with the home I

Customer Question

Hi, I have a Whirlpool range/oven. It came with the home I bought 4 months ago. The stovetop works fine, and the oven DID, until yesterday, when I wanted to bake apple pies. When I push the "bake" button, after a few seconds, it beeps and flashes "PSH" (or P5H, whichever) and does nothing.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I have no idea. Model# ***** serial #VEY0507588
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I`d rather not.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Sure. Get it fixed ASAP.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

The PSH is reminding you to push the START button. So, push BAKE, then select temp (it auto sets at 350* F) then push START. Does it start at that point?

Expert:  Kelly replied 21 days ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.