Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have samsung mr1032ubc rv microwave and it displays 8888…

Customer Question
I have samsung mr1032ubc...

I have samsung mr1032ubc rv microwave and it displays 8888 and all the buttons seemed to be sunk and it wont reset after pluggin in

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Manufacture date july 2003 camper is 2004 but i have only had it 3 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If we are able to yes

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/12/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 11 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I see that your question has been sitting for a while are you still needing help with this matter?