Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a GE Monogram Advantium 120 Micro/convection over the…

Customer Question
I have a GE...

I have a GE Monogram Advantium 120 Micro/convection over the range. I need a control panel repair and I cannot find a technician on Oahu. Can you help?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

How much shouhld a control panel cost?

Contractor's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Appliance Technician's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

Model ZSA120RSS 01

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

ZSA1201RSS 01

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No but your MOnogram office said there was no technician on island. A local

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/11/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 9 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The company at the link below services the Oahu area!

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Thank you so much!