Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a samsung refrigerator rfg298hdrs. It is not cooling…

Customer Question
I have a samsung...

I have a samsung refrigerator rfg298hdrs. It is not cooling but the freezer is fine. what would you suggest that I check?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model is RFG298Hdrs and we bought it in nov of 2013

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/12/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 11 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I see that your question has been sitting for a while are you still needing help with this matter?

please