Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have installers trying to hook up an LG Pro Bake slide in…

Customer Question
I have installers trying...

I have installers trying to hook up an LG Pro Bake slide in range. But when theyhooked up the electrical cord, the front panel does not light up. Is there anything they can do. The outlet is working.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your LG is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I just bought it. It is new.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No. The installers have not left.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just that this is a gas range and one smells gas if one tries to turn on a burner

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/12/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 11 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I see that your question has been sitting for a while are you still needing help with this matter?