Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Fridge works at first then stops, everytime, It's in a 99…

Customer Question
Fridge works at first...

Fridge works at first then stops, everytime

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

It's in a 99 viking pop up, I think its a dometic

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If i can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Friends tell me to pull it out and put it on its sideto break up the chrystalization in the lines

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/11/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Hey kelly, what do ya think

Your friends are partially right! Turn it upside down for a couple hours then back right side up for a couple hours and it should solve any minor crystallization that may have occurred if it was operated when not level. Be careful of the refrigerant lines when you disconnect so as not to puncture or damage them. Let me know if you still have issues after! :~)

Not yet
K

Sorry for the auto call offer, I have no control over those.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.