Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

My washing machine has error codes F3 E5, whirlpool MOD

Customer Question
my washing machine has error...
my washing machine has error codes F3 E5
JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: whirlpool MOD WFW70HEBW1 purchased Feb 2014
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I don't know whats wrong with it to fix
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: i ran a load this morning and it worked ok the second load is when the problem started
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/11/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 3 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

The error code of F3-E5 means At the start of a cycle, the washer attempts to unlock the door 6 times. The error code is saved in memory as F5E3, but the customer will see “dU”.

Is the units door still locked?

i can hear the solenoid cycling and the red light for door light changing every time the solenoid clickck

ok so does that mean the door is still locked or not?

I noticed your request for a phone call. Unfortunately, Just Answer has stated that your request has failed due Credit card issues.
BUT I'm happy to continue corresponding with you here on our CHAT as we are now to assist you on your question.

the door locks and unclocks with the relay/solenoid clicking and light flashing

Ok so if the door is unlocking but the door lock light is still on the control board still thinks the door is locked ,which means your going to have to replace the door latch lock switch.

Would you like a link to be able to order the part online?

the door locks and unlocks with the solenoid clicking and the light flashing it locks intermittantly
send the link
I approved the transactions with my card company

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Whrlp Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time.

Master Tech
Master Tech