John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Powerboat R9020 cord is messed

Customer Question

Powerboat R9020 cord is messed
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Martyn Lloyd replied 1 month ago.

Hi, and welcome to Just Answer

I am Martyn, here in Australia. The "Expert" community at Just Answer are not on JA Staff, we are Technicians and Professionals from across the globe, many with our own businesses to run, as well as spending time to help with Q&A on JA in our "spare" time. We appreciate and rely on your honest positive ratings.

Admin will address any broader concerns and questions about billing and site use, we are just here to assist with the Tech side and the specific Q&A

I am thinking this is a Samsung POWERbot R9020 Essential Robotic Vacuum ?

I wonder if you might be able to provide a little more information so I can look into this for you please… symptoms, history, any power failure, anything that may be out of the ordinary, sudden change or gradual decline etc