Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Our ES340 Frigidaire range is beeping with no F codes. Only

Customer Question

Our ES340 Frigidaire range is beeping with no F codes. Only way to stop it is to throw the breaker.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I'm thinking 10 years old. Model number GLEFM385DSJ
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: My wife would say no way. I was hoping for an easy solution.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don't think so
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

The only thing that will cause this range to beep without an error code is the display board itself. You have already tried resetting power and that won't reset the issue so you'll need to order and replace the entire display board to fix the issue. Below is a link to the part which is about $115.

CLICK HERE for display board

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?