Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

On Sept. 5 I sent a message asking how to do a small load,

Customer Question
On Sept. 5 I...

On Sept. 5 I sent a message asking how to do a small load, since I did not see anything to click on that said "small load." I received a message, from Maytag, saying they would send an answer soon but it has been 6 days and i still have not received an answer.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

My Maytag is less than a year old. It is:

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

My Maytag is less than a year old and is:

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

My Maytag is Model # MHW4100DW0 and Serial # C53550037

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/11/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

This is a DIY Appliance Repair web site we have nothing to do with ANY appliance manufacture ,hence the money valvue you were asked to set for the answer to your question.

I can assist you with your question but there is a charge for me to assist you.

If you would like to continue please reply back to me.

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?