Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Where is defroster timer located on Maytag refridgator model…

Customer Question
Where is defroster timer...

Where is defroster timer located on Maytag refridgator model MS2758GE

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Probably 15 years old and how do I get exact model number; what I gave you, MSD2758GE is from the label on inside of door

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, that is all I need now

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/11/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

This model does NOT have a mechanical defrost timer it has an adaptive defrost electronic control board.

It is located in the fresh food ceiling /console area.

In this part break down it is item # 13 .

http://www.partadvantage.com/diagram/2/0/00044795/680/900

My question is quite simple: where is defrost timer located on Maytag refridgator model MS2758GE I am just asking for location.

Undoubtedly you did not read my entire replay back to you.

Since I gave you the location and even went as far as sending you a link with a parts break down for you to even see where it is located!