John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a Frigidaire infinity dryer that shuts off shortly at

Customer Question

I have a Frigidaire infinity dryer that shuts off shortly at start up.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 9 years old,AE06000ES2 =model number
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The Drying, cool down and extended tumble blinks repeatedly after it stops.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Extended DIY Guidance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
do u have an answer for me?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 1 month ago.

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

I believe the units actual model number is ***** And the unit shutting down right after start up tells you the electronic control board senses an error.

Let`s put the unit into a diagnostics mode and then you can give me the error codes that it shows.

READING ERROR CODES

1. Press and hold the Select and Cancel buttons simultaneously for 6 seconds to reset control. The buzzer will sound 1 time and “rES” will be shown briefly in the display.

2. Immediately after, rotate cycle selector knob 2 turns counter-clockwise to the third position from the top, and then press and hold the Select and Cancel buttons simultaneously for 6 seconds. The control will enter Field Test Mode, the buzzer will sound 3 times, and the digital display will alternate between “Fld” and the firmware revision number (ex. “r03”).

3. Rotate the cycle selector knob 2 turns counterclockwise.

The error code will appear in the digit display.

Please reply back to me with what error code you get!

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?