Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Glass top for 2 burner hob, do you have a glass top for a 2…

Customer Question
Glass top for 2...

Glass top for 2 burner hob

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Do you have a glass top for a 2 burner hob?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I want to replace the glass top that we broke

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/11/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 11 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Do you have the model number of your hob so I can make sure you get the correct part?

Are you able to supply my request , a
400mmx400mm glass stove top?

I will be more then happy to assist you. Sadly though that isnt the model number that seems to be some sort of measurements.