Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

How do I rest my Frigidaire Gallery wall oven. I was

Customer Question

How do I rest my Frigidaire Gallery wall oven. I was broiling a steak. It caught fire which ended but it is now beeping ands needs to be rest. I mean reset.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: yes it is about six years old.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If all I have to do is push some buttons, yes. But I have no skill in this area.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no. Except I have the installation manual--obviously I did not install it and the wall microwave model--they were purchased and installed together. However I don't seem to have a manual that explains the actual FUNCTIONING OF THE OVEN..
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Travis and I will be the one ot assist you. Have you tried unplugging it for 5 minutes to do a hard reset? If unplugging is not easy to do you can always turn the breaker off for 5 minutes it does the same thing.