Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I rest my Frigidaire Gallery wall oven. I was

Customer Question
How do I rest...

How do I rest my Frigidaire Gallery wall oven. I was broiling a steak. It caught fire which ended but it is now beeping ands needs to be rest. I mean reset.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Yes it is about six years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If all I have to do is push some buttons, yes. But I have no skill in this area.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No. Except I have the installation manual--obviously I did not install it and the wall microwave model--they were purchased and installed together. However I don't seem to have a manual that explains the actual FUNCTIONING OF THE OVEN..

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/11/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 11 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Travis and I will be the one ot assist you. Have you tried unplugging it for 5 minutes to do a hard reset? If unplugging is not easy to do you can always turn the breaker off for 5 minutes it does the same thing.