Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a RSG307AARS fridge. The door which opens and closes…

Customer Question
I have a RSG307AARS...

I have a RSG307AARS fridge. The door which opens and closes when ice is being dispensed is opening and closing continually. There are no lights working on the front panel.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

I bought it in March of 2013. It is a Samsung RSG307AARS

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I just need to figure out what is happening. I don't know that I can fix it if I don't know what is wrong.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That is what it is doing. It will not dispense ice and none of the front panel lights are working. the led lights in the dispenser area work. None of the touchscreen functions on the display are working.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/11/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 11 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I see that your question has been sitting for a while are you still needing help with this matter?