Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My refrigerator is not keeping milk cold. the rec temp is…

Customer Question
My refrigerator is not...

My refrigerator is not keeping milk cold. the rec temp is 37. we reduced to 33. still the milk is spoiling.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

It is about 18 months old. white ice with french doors on top and freezer on the bottom.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

What work? i am annoyed that my new frig is not working.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/10/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 8 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Do you happen to have a thermometer that you can get the actual temp of the fridge to see where it is at? Is the freezer working fine?

I would like a refund~ of course I have already checked the temp, please credit my account immediately
John, Home Appliance Technician