Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a double oven. It says ClnCool. How do we unlock it?

Customer Question
We have a double...

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

No idea - It was put in the house in 1999,

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Work? We just need to know how to unlock it.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Such as?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/11/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 11 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I see that your question has been sitting for a while are you still needing help with this matter?