Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

We have a double oven. It says ClnCool. How do we unlock it?

Customer Question
We have a double oven...
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: No idea - It was put in the house in 1999,
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Work? We just need to know how to unlock it.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Such as?
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/11/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I see that your question has been sitting for a while are you still needing help with this matter?

John, Home Appliance Technician