Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The screen on my Samsung refer model RF267ABRS is blinking…

Customer Question
The screen on my...

The screen on my Samsung refer model RF267ABRS is blinking 88 on the left and 88 on the right. Freezer is also way too cold nearly frozen over, help

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Rf267abrs

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, just need to know how to reset the screen, and bring freezer back to operating correctly

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
Is anyone there now that I have paid the money to you all
Answered in 1 day by:
9/12/2017
Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician

Try resetting it by pressing the top left and right buttons on the display and holding them for 10+ seconds. Let me know the outcome.

Please get back to me if you have any other questions or concerns and I will try help you more.

If you feel that I have helped to answer your questions please remember to rate my performance positively before you leave so that we can close the file as it is the only acknowledgement we receive for our time and experience.